Worldwide leading international company with diverse learning and development opportunities.
Would you like to work with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you like diverse, multicultural work environments? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for their team to help grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the company.
- Responsible for the planning, effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities.
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Work directly with admins and stakeholders.
- Assist QA resource with automation testing.
- 5+ years' working experience in salesforce.com products
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components and salesforce.com API.
- Previous integration experience
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Fluency in English
- Either local to Switzerland or holds an EU Passport
- Monthly happy hours
- Free in house gym and free classes every day
- on-site kindergarten
- Yearly ski trips
- Sponsored sports events, including running events
- In house German lessons
- Staff discounts at cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese ;)
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
+41 (0)43 456 29 09