Help our business to successfully achieve their goals
Become part of our Business Tax Transfer Pricing team in Zurich and help our business achieve their goals with providing excellent work to our partners and supporting them with different tasks. Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast- paced environment to deliver tangible outcomes?
To support our Business Tax practice we are looking for a talented Executive Assistant for our office in Zurich. Is business administration your kind of work?
How you can make an impact
- Diarymanagement on Outlook and maintaining the contact system on Outlook SAP contact
- Comprehensive secretarial support for Partners and Directors
- Organizing and booking national and international travel arrangements
- Arranging and coordinating meetings
- Be responsible for expenses reimbursement & time reports
- Production of letters/memos/spreadsheets/reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Working collaboratively with other team members as well as other business unities
- Dealing with administrative tasks such as filing, managing incoming / outgoing mail, filing databases, archiving
- Internal/external marketing support
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Perform different procedures linked with our clients
Who we are looking for
- Fluent in English and German
- Maximum 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar role within a Professional Services environment - Very good knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and you can work independently, whilst maintaining contact with colleagues at all levels, including those working remotely
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and you know how to prioritize workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service as well as discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 15 employees at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives
you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7578