Financial PMO - Excel, Power BI, Tableau vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Coordinating the administration pathway for external project resources to ensure streamlined operations within the Agile Program Management Office team
- Supporting capacity planning and forecasting to optimize resource allocation and project timelines
- Managing data sourcing and entry for external resources effective bookings and keeping financial dashboards up-to-date
- Ensuring effective communication of PMO processes during Agile syncs in Confluence and SharePoint
- Defining, and implementing strategies to enhance the efficiency and automation of APMO activities
- Providing general support to Solution Management and the APMO Team Leads as required
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and collaboration tools, particularly Excel, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira
- Hands-on experience in query-building, particularly with Microsoft tools, as well as in data aggregation and presentation using PowerBI
- Project management knowledge, along with expertise in agile project methodologies and Agile Framework "SAFe 5" is an advantage
- Project management certification or corresponding qualification and experience is required
- Language skills: English and German - fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Ability to interact closely with multiple teams and coordinate between various stakeholders like IT and Business
- Fast learner with an understanding of business context and project governance
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your resume along with a daytime phone number where we can reach you.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are warmly welcomed, we will support you all the way.
We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, age groups, sexual orientations, personal expressions, ethnic backgrounds, and religious beliefs. Therefore, there is no requirement to provide gender information or a photo in your application.
As per client requirements, we need information about your marital status, nationality, date of birth, and a valid Swiss work permit. For applicants with disabilities, we are happy to explore potential solutions with our end client.