LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in over 40 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Private Markets Financial Operations Treasury team is looking to expand its capabilities covering the credit financing and reporting. The Treasury & Compliance Analyst role requires rigid attention to detail.
The primary responsibilities of the Treasury & Compliance Analyst will include:
- Process investment capital calls and distributions, wire payment confirmation;
- Maintain Treasury System with internal and external data;
- Interaction with external parties such as general partners and banks;
- Prepare periodic compliance reports related to credit facilities;
- Prepare month-end credit reporting;
- Participate in the development of a new treasury management system
- Review and recommend improvements to treasury processes and procedures including amendments of treasury policies;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- KV or Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business administration;
- Prior working experience of 2+ years in financial services industry, preferably in funds and/or treasury;
- In-depth operational know how in SWIFT and treasury management systems;
- Committed individual who is eager to learn, precise and accurate working style while able to deal with pressure;
- Excellent English communication skills used in professional setting (written and oral), German an asset
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon