Introduction de la société
The Swatch Group (www.swatchgroup.com) is the world first watch manufacturer. Its well-known watch brands cover all price segments all over the world. The group strength is its ability to do all key fabrication steps in-house from raw materials to finalized mechanical and electronic watches (vertical integration).
As the central corporate research lab our mission is to be always at the forefront of the technology evolutions. This is achieved by in-house R&D activities in various domains, as well as collaborations with external research institutions and universities.
For our company , we are looking for a
Team Leader for the Communication Technologies Group (m/w)
Description du poste
- Lead and manage the Communication Technologies Group (10-15 people) developing wireless solutions
- Be responsible for team resources, projects follow-up and budgeting.
- Define, specify and promote new wireless products and components including antennas
- Define RF-system architectures based on specifications and low power requirements
- Promote innovative solutions in the field of small and wearable connected devices
- Be the contact person with production companies and brands for RF technical expertise
- Facilitate the transfer and industrialization of developed solutions
- Be a technical reference in the field of radio frequency systems for the top management
- University level education in RF-microelectronics or RF-electronics
- Strong experience in low power RF-systems and miniaturized antennas
- Confirmed experience as Group Leader
- Ability to lead and empower people in a team of engineers
- Ability to communicate and promote technical solutions
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary R&D environment
- French (written and spoken, main working language)
- English (written and spoken)
Lieu de travail
Personne de contact