Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the E-commerce department at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH Ltd. is currently recruiting a
SEA & Performance Marketing Project Leader (F/M) 100%
Main tasks will include:
- Lead performance marketing strategy and execution from end to end as well as define and own core KPIs and roadmap for continuous improvement for Swatch and Flik Flak brands
- Manage SEA third-party business partners (e.g. agencies, SEA platform companies...)
- Expert in SEA and online media placement tactics, guide subsidiaries and manage external agencies to make sure that SEA is mastered and meeting best strategies for the Brand at global level
- Lead and coordinate the budgeting and financial controlling processes for the SEA activities
- Optimize copies and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Ensure SEA brand communication consistency and handle translations for all website languages
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing SEA initiatives and campaigns using also web analytics tools
- Working closely with the SEO Manager to identify opportunities among SEO/SEA traffic
- Liaise and advise the digital media marketing team to drive & optimize qualified traffic supporting sales goals by taking attribution aspects of various channels (Paid Social, RTB, Retargeting) into account
- Lead product data feed set-up and optimization for all digital channels
Team player with high flexibility skills, you are motivated and capable of working in a fast moving, ever changing environment.
Besides your good business acumen and strong planning, organizational and project management skills, you bring a bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
You have at least 5 years of experience in web marketing and a strong expertise in SEM (SEA/SEO) strategy/tactics and strong knowledge of other online media diffusion channels. Your solid expertise with bid management and web analytics tools helped develop expert skills in SEA Platform (Google, Microsoft, Yandex, and Yahoo) as well as in SEA Copywriting.
In addition, you have a strong business sense coupled to strategic and analytical thinking and skills.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English (Mandatory), German and French would be a plus.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
Human Resources Management