Process Engineering Specialist
Process engineering specialist
"Professional qualifications and personal qualities"
Nestlé Nutrition, Orbe, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract,
act. rate 100%
The Nutrition SBU "Strategic Business Unit" is part of the Nestlé Group. Our mission is to nurture a Healthier Generation. We will achieve this by leading the way in research and development of science-proven nutrition solutions and by partnering with parents and healthcare professionals around the world. At the heart of our mission is the knowledge and understanding that nutrition in the first 1 000 days of life, from conception, through pregnancy and throughout the child's first two years of life - has a direct and significant impact on health and performance in later life. Our product portfolio includes such trusted and well-recognized brands as NAN, LACTOGEN, NESTOGEN, GERBER, CERELAC, SMA and ILLUMA.
As a Process engineering specialist, your main responsibility will be to provide Process Engineering Technical Assistance and support to factory Operations of Infant Cereals (IC) and Healthy Cereals Solutions (HCS) in accordance to an agreed plan with SBU and with focus on Cost Competitiveness (TDC) while ensuring Manufacturing Excellence (ME) requirements (safety, environment, quality, cost, delivery).
- Support through Engineering Competence the Innovation & Renovation process for Products, Processes & Technologies by delivering the priorities agreed with the SBUs and contributing to the new development of industrially sustainable technological solutions
- Deliver and organize training workshops in line with SBUs plan
- Train and coach factory staff during visits and on site CQV
- Support CAPEX project as per and alongwith the 5 project steps (Basic Design, Detail Design, Construction, Installation and Commissioning) ensuring compliance to standards
- Identify improvement and development of technical solutions ensuring ME of Processes & Equipment
- Provide Technical Assistance as per market / CTAG / SBU request (provide services & solutions to ensure ME)
- Participate and support operation improvement initiatives like Process Optimization Team, Performance Acceleration Team, and Energy Target Setting etc.
- Contribute to MQMS, HACCP and to the development of operational standards
- Develop and publish new NWSM Manufacturing Standards in line with the priorities and plan agreed with the CMT
- Degree/Diploma in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering)
- Preferably 3-5 years of process engineering experience in food industry
- Previous professional experience with main focus on the area of specialization
- Successful deployment of known technologies or solutions
- Participation in the development/implementation of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Participation in the commissioning & qualification of technical equipment(s) and/or production line(s) or systems, with particular focus on his/her area of specialization
- Participation in multi-disciplinary teams that focuses in process, product or packing optimization/continuous improvement
Show us that you have a strong commitment to work ethic, integrity, honesty, safety, compliance and quality. Your openness and your curiosity will be key elements. If your profile corresponds to the description, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey