Academy Trainer (Automation MES)
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: upon agreement
Bühler Group is a $2.7B global company striving to provide a rapidly growing world population with access to healthy food and safe mobility solutions. Every day, billions of people come into contact with our sustainable and highly innovative technologies to cover their basic needs for food, mobility and communication.
As part of our global Project Execution Team, our Training Academy is responsible for trainings in project management, engineering and project-related activities on global level and therefore a department providing cross-divisional support. We are now looking for a committed and highly motivated Trainer Project Execution Academy (Automation MES) who shares our strong sense of purpose and is ready to create a sustainable tomorrow together with us.
- You are responsible for the conception, organization and execution of high-quality blended automation trainings for internal and external clients with a focus on software engineering
- You drive the digitalization of existing classroom trainings
- You create and continuously improve professional training material and documentation
- You identify and coordinate the training needs in different automation departments and platform development
- You are in charge of the strategic development of trainings for customers and the coordination between the quotation department, automation department, sales and IT
- You manage the training portfolio in the internal Learning Management System
- You become a subject matter expert and support internal departments in their learning journey
- Technical education on level HF/FH in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge about MES / SCADA systems and software engineering
- Experience with plant automation
- Experience with commissioning and start-ups
- Ideally with interest in didactic methods
- Fluent in English and preferably a second language e.g. German
- Open-minded, motivated and pro-active personality with affinity to teaching and new technologies
- Highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Health-care program
- Company canteen and catering facilities
- Good connections with public transport
- Employee benefits and discounts
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!