Trainer Project Execution Academy (Automation PLC)
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: Upon agreement
In our Project Execution Academy, we are looking for a dedicated PLC Trainer who will act as a driving force in inspiring and educating our global Project Execution Community. Your role is to convey and develop advanced technologies and innovative teaching methods, including digital learning in the field of PLC automation.
- Designing and conducting future-oriented PLC trainings focusing on Blended Learning and Digital Learning
- Transforming traditional training formats into digital and interactive learning concepts
- Close collaboration with various departments and product management for the alignment of trainings
- Efficiently managing training content on our e-learning platform
- Identifying and coordinating training needs in collaboration with our automation teams
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- In-depth knowledge and experience in PLC programming
- Experience in designing adult education is advantageous
- Fluent in English; additional knowledge of German is a plus
- Strong communication skills and team orientation
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Employer-funded pension plan, Canteen, Parking area, Good connections with public transport, Employee benefits and discounts, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Questions? We're happy to help!
HR Recruiting and Marketing Specialist