Performance Acceleration Procurement Analyst
Performance Acceleration Procurement Analyst "I want constant and diverse challenges to drive change" Nestrade Procurement Division, Vevey, Switzerland 6 to 8 months contract via Randstad, 100% Start date: June 2018 Who are we?
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com. Procurement at Nestlé:
To ensure that Nestlé achieves its objective of sustainable growth, a new Procurement Division is being created with hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia. They will provide a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. The hubs will also support markets with managing local spend. Are you ready to join a high performance team?
Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Can you act as a change agent and impact & convince others? Are you ready to join a dynamic team for a great learning experience? Do you want to work toward a professional management role in Procurement? If so, this opportunity is for you!
As a Performance Acceleration Procurement Analyst you will provide support to the Procurement function on our transformation program to accelerate performance and organization efficiency. What will be your key responsibilities?
Education and experience
- Define and develop global Procurement strategies with senior stakeholders
- Contribute to a global and major transformation programme for the Procurement function
- Identify potential key vendors by collecting information about their strengths and abilities
- Prepare analyses about the current market trends
- Proactively use benchmarking, provide constructive challenge, and find innovative solutions to support our category leaders & managers in developing strong sourcing strategies
- Collaborate and facilitate amongst the category, legal and tax team to develop contract transition plan
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to plan and deliver the defined objectives
What we are looking for?
- At least Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2- 5 years hands-on experience in Procurement.
- Successfully led projects, preferably cross-functional or above the market level projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel
- Fluency in English, any other language is an asset.
Your excellent communication skills as well as analytical skills, details orientation accompanied with problem solving and ability to ascertain actions based on data will be crucial to your success in this role. If you have personal drive, high level of learning agility with a positive mindset then apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey